Saturday 22 December 2012

If the sock fits...clash the colours and the patterns!

This blog celebrated its first anniversary back in July.  To celebrate, I gave away the gifts - a pair of my handknitted socks for one reader in Australia and one overseas reader.  

Rose Wintergreen wrote and performed a whole song and was the worthy winner inside Australia.  She  sent me a photo of her wearing the socks.  I just loved all the colours and patterns together so much that I asked her permission to share the photo with you.  I'm pleased she said yes!


Great style!  Great socks!

If you missed Rose's song, you can find it over here.

And you can find out more about Rose over here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! They're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá meu querido amigo, e eu estava lendo o seu site, eu só quero dizer que eu realmente amo isso! A aparência geral do seu site é fantástico, assim como o conteúdo! Parabéns por seu trabalho incrível! Eu sigo seu blog (24) ... Espero que você siga-me de volta .... Desejo-lhe felicidade e alegria ... e bênçãos para o Ano Novo. Desejo-lhe o melhor de tudo ... Que você tão bem merece.
    Saudações do Rio de Janeiro / Brasil
    Nelson

    ReplyDelete