Monday 22 October 2012

View from the office today

View from the office - Etihad Stadium
(c) divacultura 2012

One of the things I really like about the way I currently work, is that I'm constantly turning up in places I've never been before.  Today I was working in the corporate venues within Etihad Stadium.  What a view!

I've been to the stadium before but I've never been to these venues or the corporate boxes.  It must be wonderful to have access to these seats when your team is playing.

I really enjoy variety, so I love the fact that each time I work for new client, there's a little touch of adventure.  Today's view is compensation for my required arrival in Dandenong tomorrow morning just after 7am.  That will be an adventure.

How's the view at your place? What was your adventure today?

No comments:

Post a Comment