Thursday 11 October 2012

Q & A - this time it's me answering the questions.

Today's post is actually on another site.  I've been interviewed by the Maura Fay Group and you can read the result over on their blog.  (While you're there, why not have a look around?)

One of the things I do in my life is provide my services as a Senior Facilitator to the Maura Fay Group.  As a result I get to work with lots of interesting clients and have some wonderful conversations with people doing interesting work in all kinds of situations.

Today I was with Australia Post, having leadership conversations with the people who make sure we get our mail!  Here's what I could see through the window of the room we were in:


(c) divacultura 2012
As I drove home, I noticed a few posties returning on their bikes and many delivery vans.  I can't wait to pick up my latest yarn delivery and now I know some of the people who make sure it will arrive.




No comments:

Post a Comment