Saturday 4 August 2012

Photo a day August - SOMEWHERE YOU SAT

I sat in lots of places today.

Here's the "official" photo.

SOMEWHERE YOU SAT
(c) divacultura 2012

I was travelling on the train to choir rehearsal this morning a noticed the sun streaming through like in that scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark".  The train stopped at Collingwood station and I was able to capture this moment!

Seat vacated
(c) divacultura 2012

Here's where I sat while I waited to catch the train.  The bags are mine and so is the shadow.

A sitting or a climbing place?
(c) divacultura 2012

This set of stairs is just outside the room where my choir rehearses.  The garden in which is sits is very appealing.  This morning it was bathed in sunshine.  I couldn't decide whether I should sit or stand.  Either would work.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY & YOU GET THE GIFTS!
As I contemplate renewing my commitment to divacultura for another year, I feel excitement and affection.  Thank you for sharing some of your time with me. As a thank you gift - and so I can gain a better sense of who's out there - I'll be giving away a pair of my hand knitted socks to two very lucky readers, where ever you are in the world (ie two readers will receive a pair of socks each).  To be in the running, leave a comment on this post by Friday 17 August 2012, stating why you like reading divacultura. My favourite responses will receive the prize (my decision is final).  Why not take the opportunity to sign up and follow too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment