Wednesday 1 August 2012

Photo a day August - OUTSIDE

I'm MUCH more inspired by the August list for Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge than I was in July.  I think I might be a "month on, month off" kind of gal.

Today was such a gorgeous day - clear blue sky (apart from those big fluffy clouds over there), sunshine, but cold.  This is my favourite kind of winter's day.

I took lots of photos today.  Here's the one I love most to represent today's theme of "OUTSIDE".

"OUTSIDE" - Commercial Road, Prahran
(c) divacultura 2012





IT'S MY BIRTHDAY & YOU GET THE GIFTS!
As I contemplate renewing my commitment to divacultura for another year, I feel excitement and affection.  Thank you for sharing some of your time with me. As a thank you gift - and so I can gain a better sense of who's out there - I'll be giving away a pair of my hand knitted socks to two very lucky readers, where ever you are in the world (ie two readers will receive a pair of socks each).  To be in the running, leave a comment on this post by Friday 17 August 2012, stating why you like reading divacultura. My favourite responses will receive the prize (my decision is final).  Why not take the opportunity to sign up and follow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment