Saturday 7 July 2012

Naked in winter.

When I went for my walk yesterday at about 4:30pm, it was very cold but the light was soft and warm.  The angles of naked trees and early dusk caught my eye.

(c) divacultura
 Remember this tree?  It's the first one in this post.  It's interesting to mark the changing of the seasons.  Here's the same tree.  Look at the warm touches of sunlight in the naked branches.
(c) divacultura 2012


(c) divacultura 2012
 Every Yarravillean will be familiar with waiting, waiting waiting for the trains to cross.  It takes twice as long when there's a VLine train barrelling through.  I love the shadows and sunlight on the building behind the tree.

You can see those shadows and windows of light more clearly when I crossed to the other side.
(c) divacultura 2012
Lastly, guidance for the blind at Seddon station. Glad I don't have to rely on them.  It is reminiscent of an indigenous painting.
(c) divacultura 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment