Friday 4 May 2012

Missing in action

I'll be missing in action for a few days while I do a few things which may or may not leave me with the space to blog.

I'm very excited because I am the owner of a Sony tablet as of today which should make blogging on the go much easier.  We shall see.  I'm making no promises on the first outing.

Upon my return, there shall be stories.

In the meantime, I'm off to round up all my cords, chargers and adaptors.  These days, the electricals take up more room than my lipstick and shoes!

In the meantime, you might like to visit Haught, another blog devoted to writing letters, often of complaint.  This week the Yarra Trams response to a Haught complaint leapt out of the blogosphere and into mainstream reporting.  It certainly tickled my fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment