Monday 19 March 2012

Photo of the day - FUNNY

I've had a very serious day.  I've been preparing some people to participate in a mediation to resolve a long standing conflict.  I knew it wouldn't be a very funny day and I considered the possibility that I would have nothing to photograph for today's photo of the day challenge.

Then it happened.  I saw a sign.  I knew it was the one.  Then I realised that it was stuck to an automatic sliding door and this would pose its own challenges as I tried to photograph it.  Every time I lined everything up, someone would activate the doors and the sign would move.  Then I'd line it all up again and take a second too long and the doors would slide closed! I found that bit funny too. As a result the photo is a little blurry.

Here's the sign:
(c) divacultura 2012
How's that?

This sign is stuck to the door of the waiting room inside the coach terminal at Southern Cross Station in Melbourne.

I took a look at the seats in there.  They are long bench seats with metal arms sticking out at regular intervals to create three separate seats along the bench.  How anyone could lie there is beyond me!

I wonder what happens if you're caught endangering your own life by lying down in this waiting room?  Imagine being arrested for lying down!

Have you ever done something you shouldn't?

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! I wondered whether it was just me, but clearly, not. It must be the most ridiculous sign ever written!

    ReplyDelete