Wednesday 21 December 2011

Season's Greetings (and publication schedule)

This post is the 134th for divacultura.  I started writing at the end of July this year with the commitment to write daily with a view to toning up my writing muscles and creating a habit.  I've done pretty well on this commitment and on the odd occasion when a couple of days have been missed (usually due to interstate work) it's been lovely to receive enquiries from friends of divacultura, noting my absence and checking that I was still alive.

It's not just about me though and I've been pleased to receive great regular feedback which has been supportive and encouraged me to keep going.  It's so satisfying to know that I've tickled your funny bone, poked your sense of outrage, caused you to nod your head in agreement or shake your head is disagreement.  Whether you've commented on the blog, liked on facebook or followed me on Twitter, thank you for joining the conversation and for inspiring me.

Merry Christmas to all of my readers.  I wish you safe travels and joy, however you spend the time.  I look forward to continuing to share my stories with you.

Publication of divacultura will be less frequent than daily over the Christmas period.  Just putting it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment